20.8.03

Por las dudas de que haya alguien que no entiende castellano, acá mando la traducción del post anterior:

Places masita

Aldito
Aunt Light
Mares of orto
Aldito again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19.8.03


Today it was an average day of excrement. It bit a dog to me in the ankle, so, when the wound heals I am going to take advantage of to do another tattoo there to me, therefore it is disguised.
It had thought about trébol, because the wound has that form, but the truth is that trébol seems to me average pelotudo, I do not feel represented.
In the back I have one is a butterfly. I already know that also it is average pelotudo, but it does not matter to me because I cannot see me. However, the one that I have underneath the navel, is a viper of bell very won.
I do not know, trébol does not convince to me. Lately I was thinking about Chinese or Japanese characters, but able that finally end up tattooing unicornio to me, like that has Flop of a teat above.
Acceptance suggestions or shipments of novel and original designs.

The poem that follows, I wrote a day in which it did not feel to me well with same me.

Birds I take in my head

Birds I take in my head
More than birds they are pajarones
Fat doves, like stupid
They eat maiz on my hairy leather
With its sharpened tips
the roots of the hairs do excrement to me.
Also they cagan
faithfuls to its essence of doves.
They cagan the head to me.



posted by Cruel Rat AT 4:23 p.m. Comments (2)


No hay comentarios.: